By purchasing the Wealthwise Education’s Products, Seminars or Workshops, you agree to be bound by the Wealthwise Education Terms and Conditions that are outlined below.
Home Study Products
The Home Study Products (namely, ‘Building Wealth in the Stock Market’ Double DVD Program and/or ‘Stockmarket Success’ Triple CD Program) come with a limited 30 day, Money Back Guarantee subject to the following conditions:
To claim a refund you will:
- Email Wealthwise Education Customer Support on email@example.com within 10 days of accepting product delivery, providing the reason for refund request
- Once your refund request is approved by management, you will be advised by email
- You will return the product to Wealthwise Education, PO Box 6094, Pymble NSW 2073, Australia
- You will receive your refund within 30 days of Wealthwise Education receiving the returned product. If the product is not in a saleable condition or the DVDs or CDs have been copied, then the refund guarantee is voided.
- There are no refunds given for an evening event.
- If you cancel your registration, by email, within 7 days of the event, we will refund you 50% of the tuition paid. All cancellations must be in writing.
- If you attend the workshop and are not satisfied by the lunch break, at the beginning of break, please inform a Wealthwise Education representative that you wish to leave the event.
- Meet with a Wealthwise Education Representative at the event to ascertain your reasons for the refund request and complete a Refund Request Form
- Hand in your Workshop Manual and/or materials to a Wealthwise Education Representative
- Once your refund is approved by management, you will receive your 50% refund within 30 days.
Wealthwise Education Pty Ltd, PO Box 6094, Pymble NSW 2073, Australia
Tel: 02.9488.9900 Fax: 02.9449.2499 Web: www.wealthwiseeducation.com
ABN: 64 082 405 829
All orders are shipped by Australia Post. Please allow 5-14 business days for ground shipping. Your shipping charge will vary depending on the amount of your order. Someone is required to sign for the parcel. If noone is available at time of delivery, a notice will be left to advise of attempted delivery. Please call the number on the Australia Post notice to arrange for re-delivery or collection. For a price estimate and tracking please contact us.
All product orders, shipping, seminars and workshops are charged in Australian Dollars (A$).
Warning: Trading & Investing Risks
Trading and investing always inherently involves risk. The purchaser of any product through Wealthwise Education and/or its associates assumes all of the risks including, the risk of losing all, some, or more of their trading/investing capital. Wealthwise Education will not cover any risk, loss, cost or expense. Where any past results or performance are given no one can predict future results and past results are not indicative of future performance. The purchaser understands that they have not received any personal financial advice nor have they specifically been advised to invest in any financial product.
- no-one is authorised to provide; and
- no-one is able to provide legitimate or reliable predictions or indications as to the future performance that may be obtained from any Wealthwise Education product.
Everyone is advised herein to seek whatever professional advice they may require before relying on any information provided or purchasing any Wealthwise Education product.
General Advice Warning
The contents of this product have been prepared without taking account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of that you should, before taking any action to acquire any of the educational products mentioned, consider whether the product is appropriate having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs.
You should obtain your own independent professional advice relating to the relevant financial products mentioned in this product (which contains full details of the terms and conditions of the relevant educational product) and consider it before making any decision about whether to acquire the educational product.
Terms and Conditions
1. Default & Consequences of Default
1.1 If you default in payment of any invoice when due, you shall indemnify Wealthwise Education from and against all costs and disbursements incurred by Wealthwise Education in pursuing the debt including legal costs of a solicitor and own client basis and Wealthwise Education’s collection agency costs.
1.2 Without prejudice to any other remedies Wealthwise Education may have, if at any time you are in breach of any obligation (including those relating to payment), Wealthwise Education may suspend or terminate the supply of products to you and any of its other obligations under the Terms and Conditions. Wealthwise Education will not be liable to you for any loss or damage you suffer because Wealthwise Education has exercised its rights under this clause.
1.3 Without prejudice to Wealthwise Education’s other remedies at law Wealthwise Education shall be entitled to cancel all or any part of any order or membership of yours which remains unfulfilled and all amounts owing to Wealthwise Education shall, whether or not due for payment, become immediately payable in the event that:
- any money payable to Wealthwise Education becomes overdue, or in Wealthwise Education’s opinion you will be unable to meet its payments as they fall due;
- you being an individual become bankrupt, convene a meeting with your creditors or propose or enter into an arrangement with creditors, or make an assignment for the benefit of your creditors or being a company become insolvent, convene a meeting with its creditors or makes an assignment for the benefit of its creditors;
- a receiver, manager, liquidator (provisional or otherwise) or similar person is appointed in respect of you or any asset of yours.
1.4 A dishonour fee of $30 is applicable for every attempt made by Wealthwise Education to collect funds due, when a total monthly payment or any other amount due under your contract is unable to be processed (this includes but is not limited to, defaults on a payment due to insufficient funds in your nominated bank account, a declined credit card transaction or for those customers who default in their direct debit payments).
1.5 A payment deferral fee of $35 is applicable, where Wealthwise Education agrees to defer a total monthly payment or any other amount due under the agreement upon written request from a client.
1.6 Dishonour fees are payable immediately upon the dishonour. A payment deferral fee is payable at the same time as the deferred payment is due.
1.7 If any amounts are outstanding your membership may be suspended until you are no longer in default with payment
2. Permission to use testimonials
If a Member provides a testimonial about Wealthwise Education or one of our Speakers, Wealthwise Education may use the testimonial, in part or whole, to promote Wealthwise Education or the Speaker in any format or medium at any time.
3. Insurance Disclaimer
The insurance is limited to the replacement of the product only. The insured is responsible for the cost of postage of the replacement product. Wealthwise Education will not be responsible for any loss associated with non-delivery of the original product.
4. Wealthwise Education Home Study Products
4.1 The Home Study Dual Pack Postage and Handling cost is A$65.00
4.2 You will be required to sign for goods on delivery.
4.3 The product must be returned within 10 days of you notifying Wealthwise Education of your cancellation and must be returned in a reusable condition.
4.4 Wealthwise Education reserves the right to refuse any cancellation if it deems that the product has been duplicated, copied, distributed, tampered with in any way or by any means available either electronically or otherwise.
5. Reporting Agency
The total balance of all arrears may be out-sourced to a mercantile agent in the event of monthly repayments being defaulted upon. Administration fees are applicable and all defaults will be listed with a credit reporting agency.
6. Privacy Act 1988
6.1 You and/or the Guarantor/s agree for Wealthwise Education to obtain from a credit reporting agency a credit report containing personal credit information about you and Guarantor/s in relation to credit provided by Wealthwise Education.
6.2 You and/or the Guarantor/s agree that Wealthwise Education may exchange information about you and the Guarantor/s with those credit providers either named as trade referees by you or named in a consumer credit report issued by a credit reporting agency for the following purposes:
- to assess an application by you; and/or
- to notify other credit providers of a default by you; and/or
- to exchange information with other credit providers as to the status of this credit account, where you are in default with other credit providers;
- to assess the credit worthiness of you and/or Guarantor/s.
6.3 You consent to Wealthwise Education being given a consumer credit report to collect overdue payment on commercial credit (Section 18K(1)(h) Privacy Act 1988).
6.4 You agree that personal credit information provided may be used and retained by Wealthwise Education for the following purposes and for other purposes as shall be agreed between you and Wealthwise Education or required by law from time to time:
- provision of products; and/or
- marketing of products by Wealthwise Education, its agents or distributors in relation to the products; and/or
- analysing, verifying and/or checking your credit, payment and/or status in relation to provision of products; and/or Wealthwise Education
- processing of any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and/or credit facilities requested by you, which includes contacting any alternate/emergency contacts provided if you are unreachable; and/or
- enabling the daily operation of your account and/or the collection of amounts outstanding in your account in relation to the products.
6.5 Wealthwise Education may give information about you to a credit reporting agency for the following purposes:
- to obtain a consumer credit report about you; and/or
- allow the credit reporting agency to create or maintain a credit information file containing information about you.
Attendance at all workshops and seminars, does not include airfares, accommodation or meal expenses, unless expressly stated in writing.
A $65 Postage and Handling fee is payable for all orders and is non-refundable. You will also have to pay for your own postage if returning the Home Study products.
9.1 This material is made available on the understanding that Wealthwise Education is not engaged in providing any financial advice.
9.2 Information on this product is maintained by the people and organisations it relates to. Before relying on the material, users should independently verify its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes, and should obtain any appropriate professional advice.
9.3 The material may include views or recommendations of third parties, which do not necessarily reflect the views of Wealthwise Education, or indicate its commitment to a particular course of action.
9.4 Links to other websites/products are inserted for convenience and do not constitute endorsement of material at those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service.
9.5 The listing of a person or company in any part of this product in no way implies any form of endorsement by Wealthwise Education of the products or services provided by that person or company.
9.6 To the extent permitted by law, Wealthwise Education and its respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents disclaim all responsibility to you for any loss, liability, claim, expense (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) or damage whatsoever, whether consequential, special, incidental or indirect (including but not limited to loss of profits, trading losses and damages that result from delay, loss or inconvenience) arising out of or in connection with the content on the product and/or any omissions from the content whether in contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise and even if Wealthwise Education has been advised of the possibility of such damage or loss.
10.1 Nothing contained in this agreement excludes, restricts or modifies any rights you have under the Trade Practices Act and Fair Trading Laws which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited. For example, your rights include an assurance from us that any services provided are provided with due care and skill and that any materials supplied in connection with those services are reasonably fit for their purpose and that any goods supplied are of merchantable quality. Other than as referred to above or expressly stated in this agreement, Wealthwise Education does not make any promises or warranties, whether express or implied, about the services or any of our products.
10.2 Subject to clause 10.1 above, in the event that Wealthwise Education and its respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents is liable to any seminar attendee or his/her employer then Wealthwise Education and its respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agent’s total liability whatsoever (including in negligence) is limited to a maximum amount of $200 in respect of each such attendee, Member and purchaser.
11. Intellectual Property
You acknowledge and agree that materials provided to you contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Except as expressly authorised by Wealthwise Education, you agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the materials, in whole or in part.
12. Non Solicitation
You must not solicit, poach, canvass or approach other attendees/members of Wealthwise Education seminars for any purpose that is competitive with the business of Wealthwise Education.
13. Legally Binding
This is a legally binding contract. By signing or otherwise affirming your assent, you acknowledge that you have read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. Variation of terms
If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be ruled unenforceable, then the remainder shall be enforced to the extent permissible.
16. Entire Agreement
This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof.
17. Governing law
The agreement shall be governed and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of New South Wales.