OPTIONS FOR SUCCESS
Learn how to use options for protection, income & leverage!
With Exchange Traded Options (ETOs), money can be made whether the stock market is going up, down or sideways.
Options are very flexible instruments and are used by both active investors and traders
Protection: If you manage a personal portfolio of stocks or for your superannuation fund (SMSF), and you want to know how to protect your shares from downside risk, you definitely are on the right page! Read on …
Imagine building a stock portfolio that pays you a passive dividend income year after year, plus provides you with capital growth.
Imagine now, that you are also receive an income for owning your shares … plus, you have the peace of mind that comes with having insured against any downside risk should the stock price go down in value.
Once you learn how to apply some simple yet powerful strategies in the market, you will be able to relax knowing you have the downside covered.
Income: In addition to the dividend income from your stock portfolio, you can use options to generate an additional income.
Leverage: Whether you own stocks or not, options can give you enormous leverage and can be traded just like shares. They also provide great flexibility enabling you to profit in markets that are going up, down or sideways.
‘Options for Success’ workshop
Options for Success™ provides you with the essential knowledge, proven strategies and more importantly how to apply them. By attending, you will:
- develop a realistic framework for your investing plan
- gain a better understanding of key rules for wise investing
- learn how to assess a stock chart: how to interpret price bars, trends and which technical indicators work best
- practice your newly acquired skills, using workable strategies, in our unique interactive setting
- receive coaching throughout the program to ensure you understand the material and are able to apply the principles in the practical exercises provided
- learn how to combine this knowledge for above average results
most importantly, you will learn a system to avoid, correct or take advantage of the most common mistakes made by both novice and experienced investors.
The top six ETO mistakes:
- Poor understanding and knowledge
- Not understanding risk and how to minimise it
- Unrealistic expectations
- Lack of discipline
- Poor money management
Whether you are a novice or experienced investor, ‘Options for Success’ will provide you with simple yet effective system to apply in the market, greatly improving your chances of success.
The workshop features:
- two full days of intensive, informative and logical learning presented clearly and concisely, by David Novac a qualified and experienced professional with 30 years experience investing and trading in the markets.
- confidence building through the use of technical analysis of charts for optimal entry and exit points
- easy to understand examples
- comprehensive and proven rules
- thorough step-by-step instruction, in a supportive learning environment
- risk & money management
- protecting your stock portfolio from downside risk
- earning additional income from the stocks you own
- how to borrow 100% to build a strong portfolio, with insurance for downside protection
- option trading for great leverage and flexibility
The Graduates of ‘Options for Success’ have given testimony of their improved performance because of their education with Wealthwise:
Graduate Case Study 1:
“A recent trade using one of David Novac’s strategies returned me 151% on my capital in 56 days. I sold part of my position and took profits and have no capital left in the trade. Any further proceeds from the sale of the remaining stock will all be profit.
This particular strategy is very robust and even though I know the maximum downside at the beginning of the trade (should I place the trade and forget about it), there are often several ways to reduce that downside even further as the trade progresses using more of David’s simple strategies.
This strategy is a truly comfortable way to trade, knowing you are protected from any sudden market downside and you can use someone else’s money (the banks).”
John Black, Investor
After the workshop
Once you have completed the ‘Options for Success’ workshop you have all the knowledge you need to start. However, as with anything new, it is crucial that sufficient practice is undertaken before entering the market. During the workshop, we show you how to test our strategies without putting money at risk.
Tools of the trade
If you are serious about succeeding in the markets, you will want and need stock charts of some kind. There are no proprietary indicators required to apply these strategies. We can supply you with leading charting software packages and accurate stock market data.
- Stock Market Data – For accurate analysis you will need reliable stock market data. We can supply you with end-of-day and intra-day data. Intra-day data can be ‘live snapshot’ or ‘dynamic’. We explain different types of data and how to use it in the Options for Success™ workshop.
- Charting Software – Easy to use charting software is your tool for making investing decisions. We can supply you with leading charting software.
- Workshop Manual – Review and practice the strategies contained within the comprehensive workshop manual.
- Graduate Community – Keep in touch with all of our graduates, past and present. You will not be left on your own – friendly, like-minded graduates are only a message away. If you have a question and can’t find the answer in the manual, just post a message to the Graduate Forum. The more you use it, the more valuable it will become.
- Private Coaching Sessions with David Novac – You can book a session with David either in our offices or over the telephone (hourly tuition will apply).
- ‘Refresh’ Options for Success™ – You are able to revisit the Options for Success™ workshop at a special ‘graduate rate’.
- Other Wealthwise Workshops – if you wish to further your stock market education after graduating from Options for Success™, you can attend our ‘Advanced Option Trading’ and ‘Super Advanced’ Workshops.